Sunday, September 10, 2006

Alien attack


















Yeah, well anyway I was driving home last night from an eventful day, and I saw the moon under alien attack. I quickly pulled off the the side of the road, pulled my camera out, and was setting up my tripod to take some pictures. I got everything set up, and took a couple of pictures. The moon was changing colors right in front of my eyes. I could no longer see any alien activity, or UFO lights or anything. Just the moon which was now a freakishly red moon. I kind of hope nobody else saw it because most people wouldn't be able to handle the preasure. I just hope the moon turns back to normal. Just thought I would update the people that see this blog.

2 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

Blood red moon?! The apocalypse?!! WHAT?!

5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's been alot of smoke in the air from forest fires. Maybe that's it?

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home